วันอังคารที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Excelsteel 6 Quart Stainless Steel Stove Top Deep Fryer


Works Well, (
Works as advertised, (What's this?) After reviewing a number of electric fryers online, very few of the reviewers felt that the fryer they had purchased performed as advertised and if it did, many broke only after a few uses. Unwilling to pay a lot of money for an underperforming product, I decided to purchase this stainless steel stove deep fryer. I don't fry food often and for those rare occasions when I have a taste for fried chicken or shrimp, this stove top fryer works very well. The pot and the basket are consturcted of the same quality as you might find in highly rated cookware. I do have to use a screen cover to minimize the grease splatter on to stove and need an external thermometer to check the temperature of the oil but other than that I am quite pleased. Value for the money spent.
Great for the price, (What's this?) Stainless pot, chrome-plated basket. I like the basket design with the integrated handle. The whole thing folds up so the lid can be placed over basket, handle, and all for storage. Looks well made in general.

Two quarts of oil is almost too much without it bubbling over when submerging the basket with 1.5lbs of fries. With 2qts of oil the level just reaches the bottom of the basket in the raised position.
Received with Dents, (What's this?) This is a nice product. Unfortunately it came dented, both from the inside out and outside in. Amazon usually treats customers pretty well, but does not offer an exchange unless they ship the wrong item. "Why is a replacement not an option? We only offer replacements if the return is the result of our error." So, if you get a damaged product you are screwed.
Works Great!, (What's this?) I got this for a friend who goes through the electric deep fryers like toilet paper. He loves this deep fryer. I holds just the right amount of food. It does not take up any precious counter space. And it works perfectly.
Does What It's Suppose To, (What's this?) Not too much to say here. I bought this to make french fries, onion rings, etc. It stayed nice and hot once the oil was up to temperature and the basket handle didn't get too hot when the food was ready to comeout.

  • Constructed in stainless for durability
  • Convenience
  • Easy to clean
  • Encapsulated base ensures even and faster heat distribution
  • Maintains hygiene

  • Constructed in stainless for durability.Convenience.Easy to clean.Encapsulated base ensures even and faster heat distribution.Maintains hygiene. 6 quart stainless steel stove top deep fryer with endcapsulated base ensures faster & even heat distribution. Set includes frying basket. 6 quart deep fryer and stockpot all in one.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น