วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Farberware Classic Series 12-Quart Stainless-Steel Stockpot with Lid


Great Cookware, (What's this?) I added this pot to my collection that I received for my wedding. It is great cookware for everyday cooking. Even heat. Cleans easily. My only complaint would be that the cover handle isn't heatproof like the other sizes in the classic series. Need to remember to use potholder.
Love, Love, Love it!, (What's this?) I love everything about it. Always wanted a stainless steel stockpot, I finally broke down and bought one. I know it will last years, It was bigger than I thought. Shouldve looked at the bottom of my last one. LOL Its ok though.
Farberware 12 Qt Pot, (What's this?) Purchased this for canning. Worked nicely!Very heavy and as long as your temp isn't too high will not stick.Was pleased with purchase.I wanted a 10 qt dutch oven for canning and soups too.Cannot find.
Fantastic product !!, (What's this?) I have owned one of these Farberware Stock Pots for years. I use it all of the time. I purchased this same stock pot as a gift for my son and daughter-in-law. It has a lifetime warranty.
Good size, quality pot., (What's this?) I have had the 16 qt version for several years, and needed a slightly smaller one also. These pots heat well and are easy to clean. Good choice.
Farberware 12qt ss stockpot, (What's this?) We've owned Farberware over 35 years and this pot is of the same quality and value. Well worth the price too.
What is this, I haven't a clue to what that is., (
This is why I paid more, (What's this?)
little thin, It is a ok pot for make food lots of water in it. I think it is little thin, so the bottom easy to burn. but the price was right.
Poor quality, (What's this?) I researched stock pots for a while, and based on the reviews here decided on this Farberware stock pot. After using it one time to make stock, I noticed that the top layer of the inside bottom of the pan was spotty. On closer inspection it appeared that the surface metal had come off in patches (into my stock!). I returned this pan and ordered a replacement.

  • Durable stainless-steel construction
  • Heavy stainless-steel handles are oven safe
  • Safe to use in dishwasher
  • Full Cap Base Advantage means easy maintenance and better heat distribution
  • Tight-fitting lid keeps moisture in

  • Durable stainless-steel construction.Heavy stainless-steel handles are oven safe.Safe to use in dishwasher.Full Cap Base Advantage means easy maintenance and better heat distribution.Tight-fitting lid keeps moisture in. Farberware's Classic Series stockpots are crafted with performance and durability in mind. This 12-quart model features a highly conductive aluminum core sandwiched between layers of 18/10 stainless steel. The result is excellent and even heat distribution combined with a non-reactive, heavy-duty surface. The piece's mirror finish adds a gleaming beauty to the mix. Ideal for big batches of your favorite soups, pastas, and chili, the pot features oven-safe stainless-steel handles and a close-fitting lid for keeping in moisture. The rolled rim facilitates pouring. Efficient and attractive on the stovetop, the stockpot is also easy to clean and safe in the dishwasher.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น