วันพุธที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Cameron's Products Tri-Ply 12-Quart Stock Pot with Stainless-Steel Lid Excellent quality pot


Quality Pot for a reasonable price., (What's this?) I've had this pot for several months now, and have used it to make chowders, Sunday gravy, and boil potatoes.
Excellent Pot, (What's this?) What makes this pot so remarkable is the full-body, triple ply aluminum. No hot spots. Beautiful and well-made.
Excellent quality pot, (What's this?) I have converted all my cookware to stainless and have been very happy with Calphalon tri-ply which I have in the 8 qt size. When searching for the 12 qt size I noticed the Caphalon was NOT tri-ply. There is so-o much difference in the cooking between the tri-ply and just the stainless covered bottom piece. The tri-ply cooks much more evenly. I chose the Camerons pot strictly for the tri-ply feature. When the pot came I was delighted with the quality. Overall, the pot is the same height as the 8 qt. Not too tall-just right.
Lifetime Stock Pot, (What's this?) This stock pot is extremely well made and is of professional quality. I am so happy that I purchased it.

  • Side-mounted riveted loop handles stay cool to the touch on the stovetop
  • 12-quart stock pot made of tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel for fast, even heating
  • Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup; suitable for use on any stovetop; oven-safe
  • Stainless-steel lid, with riveted loop handle, helps trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients
  • Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 12-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches

  • Side-mounted riveted loop handles stay cool to the touch on the stovetop.12-quart stock pot made of tri-ply 18/10 stainless steel for fast, even heating.Dishwasher-safe for quick cleanup; suitable for use on any stovetop; oven-safe.Stainless-steel lid, with riveted loop handle, helps trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients.Measures approximately 11-1/2 by 12-1/2 by 8-1/2 inches. Every well stocked kitchen should come equipped with a large-size cooking pot. Measuring about 11-1/2 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high, this rugged stock pot makes a nice choice, holding up to 12 quarts of anything from homemade vegetable stock, chicken-noodle soup, a slow simmering stew, or hot water for boiling potatoes or corn on the cob. The cookware's full-body triple-ply construction consists of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for fast, even heating with no hot spots. Furthermore, food cooks in half the time, which means a 50-percent energy savings. The pot's secure-fitting, stainless-steel lid, complete with a riveted loop handle, helps trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients, while side-mounted riveted loop handles stay cool to the touch on the stovetop and offer secure lifting with oven mitts. Safe for use on any stovetop or in the oven, the pot's polished exterior and matte interior allow for elegant serving at the table and quick cleanup by hand or in the dishwasher.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น