วันพุธที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Paula Deen Enamel on Steel 16 Quart Stockpot, Red


Poor Quality, (What's this?) Had to return this because the enamel was chipped badly! I should have paid attention to the previous revues.
Threw our money away as well as our food, Despite 12 quarts of broth, food stuck to bottom. Burnt and destroyed the enamel.
Beautiful but Burns!!, Purchased this stock pot and it is a very beautiful piece. It seams to burn whatever you are cooking in whether it is pasta or soup. Not so easy to clean, let it soak for a day or so.
Burns food and stuck to stove top, After buying this pot thinking it would be great for soups and chili, I found that everything burns very easily in it. The second time I used it, the enamel on the bottom stuck to my stove at low heat while cooking chili and came off with the burner attached. The burner is ruined and the pot has a huge chunk missing out of the bottom now. I wouldn't recommend this pot to anyone when I can probably buy some cheap off brand pot at a dollar store that is better quality.
Paula Deen 16 Qt. Stockpot, (What's this?) This is a nice pot for soup, making spaghetti sauce or to use for canning tomato juice. It is good for streaming shrimp and cooking just about anything for a large family. Easily to clean.
Set off the smoke detector, My wife, who is a great cook, used this for the first time tonight, and we had to throw out 16 quarts of soup that was going to be our meals during the upcoming work week. All the vegetables and pasta burned to the bottom of the pot and it started smoking bad enough to set off the smoke detector. We make a lot of soups and stews, and have never had this happen before.
HOT! HOT! HOT!, Beautiful pot, got it at a reduced price, but the lid and handles get super hot! I was surprised, I thought everyone making cookware knew this should be a priority. I still use it all the time, it's perfect for my soup and chili.
Best stock pot I ever owned., Nice looking finish and excellent interior. I always recommend spraying bottom of pot with pam or butter before placing anything in it. I just cooked sausage, onions, peppers and ragu sauce for two hours and it rinsed out easily. NO scrubbing for this recipe. I got a super $30 deal at Big Lots on this however I still would have paid the $50 price. It's going to be around when you are gone. Very happy with it.
Impossible to clean, It cannot be used for canning purposes. Everything seems to burn in it. I tried to make homemade ketchup in it and the entire bottom is black even though I used low heat. I have soaked it now for 3 days with laundry detergent,oxyclean,baking soda,vinegar,Dawn detergent,etc. and nothing has helped. I'll have to ruin it to get the black debris out of it. I bought 2 of them and wasted my money.
Don't buy this pot!!!, I love Paula Deen's pots and love my set but this pot is horrible. From the beginning it burned everything I cooked in it. I read the instructions and did not ever put extreme temperature water or anything in it. As of today, it's in the trash due to it basically exploding on me. White stuff popped like popcorn when i put warm water in the warm pot. Hated this pot from the beginning. Have all her other things and love them but no one waste money or their eyes on this one.

  • Heavy lid seals in heat and moisture; looped handle
  • Sturdy loop handles make this pot easy to lift, tip and pour
  • Red speckled porcelain exterior is durable and a breeze to clean
  • Carbon steel stockpot protected by stain-resistant porcelain enamel; 16-quart capacity
  • Oven safe to 500 degrees F; hand washing recommended

  • Heavy lid seals in heat and moisture; looped handle.Sturdy loop handles make this pot easy to lift, tip and pour.Red speckled porcelain exterior is durable and a breeze to clean.Carbon steel stockpot protected by stain-resistant porcelain enamel; 16-quart capacity.Oven safe to 500 degrees F; hand washing recommended. Blending the traditional look of porcelain enamel with a more contemporary design, this 16-quart stockpot from venerable Southern cook Paula Deen is a great choice for everything from boiling pasta to slow cooking soups and chili to braising meats. Echoing vintage-styled stockpots, it's design features straighter, cleaner lines and an accent of shiny metal around the rim. This carbon steel stockpot has a speckled porcelain enamel exterior in deep red that's stain resistant and a breeze to clean up. It also features sturdy loops on the site that can be easily grasped even with bulky potholders or oven mitts, as well as a lid with looped handle. Broiler safe. Hand washing is recommended. Paula Deen got her start with a lunchtime catering business in Savannah, Georgia called The Bag Lady before opening her successful restaurant, The Lady & Sons. And now she spreads her distinctive and authentic Southern delicacies--from real Southern fried chicken and hoecakes to Krispy Kreme bread pudding--via the Food Network and several best-selling cookbooks.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น